If you are unable to make your appointment, please notify us 48 business hours in advance.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- Names of your other doctors
- List of all current medications, or bring them with you
- Any online forms you filled out prior to your appointment
- Recent medical records or x-rays will be helpful and may save you time and charges if you are seeking a second opinion or transferring your care
- A form of payment to cover your copay and/or deductible (cash, credit card, debit card)
- Completed New Patient Forms*
When to arrive:
If you have printed and completed New Patient Forms from this website, please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. We strive to stay on schedule and do not double-book our patients. New patients may require a longer office visit for their initial evaluation depending on their condition. New Medical Patients and New Addiction Treatment Patients appointments are scheduled for a full hour!
*If you have not printed and completed New Patient Forms, please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes before your appointment time.